Tips and tricks for choosing a bookmaker
- Take time to read about the possible fees and taxes that apply to winnings and withdrawals.
- Understand the limitations and rights that every sports betting site offers to its users.
- Please read and understand our options in our guides and reviews carefully, as we often find great tips to review them ourselves.
- Rely on the opinion of GNG experts to exclude sites that limit your bets or offer low odds.
- Choose those with solid English support, perhaps offering French as an alternative language for the entire website.
- Acceptance of CAD is always a plus in avoiding unnecessary conversions with implied fees.
- Bonuses and promotions are great but always check their requirements.
- Understand that bookmaker websites want Canadians and therefore only accept offers that are worth your investment.
- The more sports and market options, the better, if the odds levels are at least acceptable.
- Choose bookmakers with apps and responsive websites to place your bets anywhere, anytime.
- Aside from using Canadian dollars, efficient payment methods with reduced payout rates are always a plus.
- Except for a Canadian company, there is no need for a Canadian license or special permission from the provincial authorities. However, they must be regulated by other relevant authorities.
Imagine that you are wasting time all the time reviewing all these conditions over and over again in order to feel safe enough to place your bets. This is why we believe our appraisal work is of great value to Canadians in all existing provinces. … Entrust us with providing valuable and summarized information about the best bookmakers in Canada.
The best online sports betting sites in Canada are determined based on their security, betting variety and reliability. … Our team of experts has built this article based on legitimacy parameters to ensure that players will only place bets where their money is safe.
We specialize in evaluating what these sites have to offer, especially in terms of the variety of payment methods and bonuses. As a Canadian, be sure to take advantage of so many options when compared to other countries. … Without further ado, we guarantee that in the next couple of minutes it will be possible to pick the best sports betting site available in Canada.
Our rating process resulted in the following list:
- 22Bet – Great free betting deals for Canadian players
- MansionBet – Canadian players receive free bets on their favorite sports
- NetBet – Small minimum payouts for Canadians and great betting app
- William Hill – Canadians can play at one of the most trusted bookmakers
- Karamba – Provides Canadians with a VIP sports betting program for over 15 year
Offering free betting opportunities and a resourceful gaming marketplace, 22Bet was launched back in 2017. Since then, it has continued to be a trusted website licensed by two relevant authorities. : UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission) and KGC (Kahnawake Gambling Commission).
We found the perfect blend of incredible design to make it easy for the user to sign up and start placing bets, in addition to multiple payment options. It clearly has one of the best cashiers for Canadians, both for deposit and withdrawal without commission.
Along with the initial deposit, Canadians can claim a 100% welcome sports bonus. If there is a need for more, the wagering results are exclusive 22Bet points, which can then be exchanged for free bets. Add to that their large selection of live sports and we have the perfect metric for Canadian players.
After several years of success as an online casino, MansionBet established its sports betting area in 2018. Licensed in Gibraltar, it also relies on live chat and phone support to provide users with a complete experience. In addition to using the browser version, you can also place bets from iOS through the MansionBet mobile app.
Their special Sports Betting Bonus includes 200% Free Bets, distributed after players place their first bet. Of the free bets of just $ 5, they limit the winnings to only $ 5,000, which is quite a lot.
Canadians can look forward to several but useful payment methods besides using their CAD currency for deposits and withdrawals. There is no commission and withdrawals can start at $ 20 if there are no active wagering requirements. Their payout speed is not the best on this list, but the expectation of 2-3 days is fair considering all their features.
Founded in 2001, NetBet has had ample time to build a solid structure around its expertise and user experience. it is duly licensed by the UKGC, similar to 22Bet, apart from the Malta Gambling Authority (MGA), one of the most trusted authorities in the sector. The sports section of NetBet features nearly 40 different sports, including live betting.
Canadians are lucky to be able to bet on NetBet given the number of countries with limited access to it. In addition to a premium selection of markets and odds at expected levels, players can get their support system via live chat in case of any problems. …
Their in-play betting markets are designed for streaming with minimal requirements – you need to place a bet to unlock it. With luck, the $ 10 minimum NetBet withdrawal is a plus. … Fortunately, CAD is one of the accepted currencies, although the small fees charged on large amounts are a drawback.
All these functions and more can be tested in the same way through browsers or their apps are available for Android and iOS devices.
William Hill started online in 1998, almost 65 years after starting as a bookmaker. … All of this know-how applies to their website and the William Hill app. Obviously, this is duly regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (in the UK) and the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (outside the UK).
For both deposits and withdrawals, their payment methods are practical and are calculated with the minimum and maximum amounts available. Along with this efficiency, William Hill withdrawals also have one of the best payout speeds on this list with the best online sports betting sites for Canadians.
More than 40 different sports and alternative betting markets are available since registration. While they don’t need to draw attention to their offers, they continue to use competitive odds levels and even offer free bet bonuses. …
Canadians who have never signed up for William Hill should take the opportunity to be outside of the restricted countries and place a bet on their website or app.
Karamba offers the ability to bet on sports from apps or browsers, with the simplicity and structure of a bookmaker created back in 2005. Canadians can register an account with Canadian dollars (CAD) as their primary currency and can count on life support in English.
Punters from Canada are also lucky to be part of seven countries that can unlock the Karamba Free Bet Bonus. Speaking of bonus, there is also the Karamba VIP program with recurring promotions and the ability to improve withdrawal conditions. It can usually take up to 48 hours to process a payout, although these methods are quite affordable.
All information provided during Karamba’s registration and deposit process is protected by their SSL certificate. Together with licenses and real-time support, this is also a good sign of reliability. … Thus, it is safe to say that the medium odds bets offered by Karamba have everything to make good deals.